I'm going to piss some people off here but I'm going to be honest, i wouldn't think much of a girl who carried a kid for 9 months then put them up for adoption. In many cases they keep the kids and they cant support them so what are they to do?
I'm going to piss some people off here but I'm going to be honest, i wouldn't think much of a girl who carried a kid for 9 months then put them up for adoption. In many cases they keep the kids and they cant support them so what are they to do?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I would think highly of someone who had enough love & respect for a child to not kill it, and to place it in a home to be raised in a good environment with better opportunities.
It's a matter of responsible behavior.
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
so what are they to do ?
[/ QUOTE ]
a) keep their legs closed
b) use birth control
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
You say many of these kids end up in bad situations? What situation could be worse than being dead?
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks